HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Saturday, November 10, 2012

What am I?

I am sitting here in my living room with a glass of water and a slimfast shake for my breakfast. My biggest mission of the moment is "Operation keep the kids and animals quiet". The hubby is trying to sleep in but I do not feel the mission is going successfully at all. I love my kids. I love my hubby. I love my pets. But trying to keep four of the five quiet so one can sleep in is nerve racking to say the least.

I am trying to find my zen moment and boy is it being elusive as the lottery we hope to win at some point.

So back to the subject line...: What am I?

I am a Wife.
I am a military wife.
I am a mom.
I am a daughter.
I am a grand daughter.
I am a sister-in-law.
I am a college student.
I am a friend.
I am a volunteer.
I am a blogger.
I am a tweeter.

What I am not:

Perfect.


I do my best with everythingI do, sometimes things get left undone on any given day. My to do list is never complete no matter how hard I try. I tend to stretch myself thin wanting to do everything and be everything to everyone. But I just can not do it anymore. My health has to be a priority instead of putting it last on my list. I need to take care of myself more so that I can be there more for my family without the stressed or the cranky attitude because I am stretched so thin.

I have realized that I am not as organized as I thought I was. So one of my projects over the next few months is to find a better way to organize all my duties, assignments, and time because I really need to be the real me instead of the cranky one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.