HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dear Veterans......

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of the veterans in our great country and nation.  Many of my family members have served in the various branches of the military and I am proud of them.

I am proud of ALL of OUR Veterans!

I am proud to be married to a Veteran.

So I want to say a big Thank You!

Your sacrifices will not be forgotten. Your willingness to fight for our country will not be forgotten.
We are blessed as a country to have you all on our side.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you for your family's service to our great country! I'm an Air Force wife. Found your blog over at cafemom, and am following you now! You are more than welcome to hop on over and see what I have to say. :)

    http://blessedbeyondmeasure121.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.