HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Confession: Hubby's Vacation

So the hubby has been on vacation for about a week now. I am so ready for him to go back to work already. Is that bad of me?



Do not get me wrong, I LOVE my husband but since I am in school now, he is totally throwing off my routine. I feel like I have to stay home till I should leave instead of leaving when I want to because he is here.



But deep down in my heart I know he deserved this time off because he has been working his butt off.



So for now I am just going to chill out with him for a few more days and then he will be back work. Then I can get back to my normal routine.





What about You? Do you get as flustered when your spouse is on vaca?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.