HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Confession: Shopping

I LOVE to shop!

But I totally suck at picking out cute clothes. I think God skipped that part of my making process when he created me. .lol.

I can pick out cute bags, but other than that I am such a duntz when it comes to clothes. I seriously need some shopping help when I go clothes shopping.

I am a PURSE-A-HOLIC. I love buying new purses but I end up only using them for short periods of time and then tucking it away in my closet for later on. But then I do not use it again for a while so it just collects dust in my closet. I have calmed down on the purse buying though. I am itching for a new one but I have not found the one I want yet. I am very picky when it comes to my purses.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.