HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mentally Exhausted..

That is what college does to me. My brain feels like it is going to explode if I have to remember any more information.



I have three papers that I have to turn in next week. I have one almost completely done, I am waiting on the hubby to "red pen it" for me. I am about halfway done with my second paper. Then once it is finished, I will have him "red pen" that one as well.My final paper that I have to do is for my family law class. That one should not take me too long to do thankfully.



I am praying I can get everything completed by Saturday night. I want to be able to go have some fun on my birthday.



Well I am going to get ready for bed, the alarm goes off early.



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment.