HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Social # 3




What is your all-time favorite song?

I guess my all-time favorite song would be Not meant to be by Theory of a deadman. I really love the song. It really speaks to me.


What is your favorite singer/band?

Theory of a dead man

What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?

All or nothing by Theory of a dead man

What songs put you in a good mood?

Pocketful of sunshine by Natasha Beddinfield... this song always brings a smile to my face.

What is your favorite roadtrip music?

We mostly listen to Sirius when we are road-tripping. We listen to 80's on 8.

What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?

I honestly don't think I have any song that I would be embarrassed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.