HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Monday, July 2, 2012

It's July!

I can not believe that is already July! Here in North Carolina we have been having record heat highs. This past weekend, we had temps in the 100's. We have not been this hot in a good long time.  I am having to run back and forth between my desk and the sliding glass door to keep an eye on our new puppy.

Last weekend we adopted a cutie pattootie puppy from our local Pets Mart adoption drive.

This is Bones. She is a collie-pit bull mix. Is she not just darling?!

We took her today to get her sutures removed from when they spayed her.  She is doing pretty good on the potty-training front.  She sleeps in a crate at night and when we are not home. I am not leaving her in the crate too long when we are gone just yet. I am trying to get her use to it for when I start back to school in August.

I am walking her every evening. We go a little bit farther each time.

Husby and I love her so much. The boys adore her.

So I may not be blogging too much right now, but I promise to post up some more pictures of my adorable little puppy soon.

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.