HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Saturday

I slept in this morning, longer than I had planned but the bed was so comfy. I just did not want to get out of it. LOL I am so thankful that my boys are at the ages where they can typically fend for themselves food wise because we generally keep things that they can fix themselves available.

I got up and ended up putzing around the internet after texting with the hubsy sense he was at a car show with a really good friend of ours.  The kids and I just hung out at home. They played outside off and on. I watched some trashy tv on the DVR and ate a few chocolate chip cookies.

My friend "Red", I will call her came over to hang out for a bit. It was so nice outside that we sat on the patio to talk. The boys were enjoying a movie in the living room.

Husby came home soon after with tales from the car show.

Overall it was a pretty good day. Then to make it even nice, no cooking! We went to a little 50's style type place for some dinner. Then went to the sporting good store so I could see if I could find a swimming cap for myself. I am tired of my hair getting wet so much. We will see how this thing works.

We are now home and I am enjoying a frozen pina colda before calling it a night.


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.