HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Social # 2




Favorite movie of all time?

I have several favorite movies.
A. Legally Blonde 1 & 2
B. Erin Brockovich
C. The Pelican Brief
D. Pretty Woman
E. High Crimes

That is just a few of them... :)

Favorite movie quote?

Warner Huntington III: If I want to be a Senator, I need to marry a Jackie, not a Marilyn.



Best movie to watch for a girls night in?

Eat, Pray, Love

Best breakup movie?

I don't have one.

Favorite celeb eye candy?

Mark Harmon

Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?

Pauley Perrette

3 comments:

  1. Love Pretty Woman! And that's a great movie quote! Legally Blonde, right? That one's got so many funny quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with some many of these girl haha :) great post and love your blog! xo i adore eat pray love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha LOVE - I need to be with a Jackie, not a Marilyn! Best movie...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.