HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Monday, December 17, 2012

Miscellany Monday- Christmas Things




It has been a while since I particpated in a Miscellany Monday, so I thought I would jump in this week.

1. I am looking forward to one last week of quiet during the day till my kids are back to school on Jan 2nd.

2. I am looking forward to some quiet time with the hubby during Christmas since the kids will be with grandma for a few days.

3. I am looking forward to seeing the kids open their christmas gifts.

4. I am looking forward to our Christmas eve tradition of watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer & other claymation movies. Then we we read the story about Jesus and his birth, the whole real meaning of Christmas.

5. I am looking forward to our Christmas morning tradition of cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. Then we open presents. We are having my parents over here this year since we are home for the holidays this year. So we are having turkey & dressing, yams, pumpkin pie, deviled eggs made by my mom, rolls, I may make some salad too. We will see how things go on Christmas morning.

6. I am also looking forward to spending time with my family especially with what has been happening recently.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.