HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Greetings from "School's over" land..... LOL

Well it is over for the semester that is.  I turned in my "final exam" for family law yesterday. It was the last final for me. It was a project. Basically we had to do a divorce for a fictious couple. We had to choose which side we were on. Then help "our" client.

I am honestly scared that I did not do well on it because it has been so long since I have done anything case related that I feel so rusty in whatever skills I may have learned at my old school.

I know I have a B- in English 102, and I am super stoked about that because writing grammatically correct is really hard for me.  I also know that I have an A in the "reading" class I had to do for 1 credit as a core requirement since I am probably one of the only students that actually read every book that we were assigned.

Anyways, I am in the middle of starting the getting ready for hubby's squadron Holiday party process.  I decided to pamper myself and had a nice bubble bath thanks to my Secret Sis. :)

I even gave myself a little pedicure too.

I definitely needed the pampering since this past week has been a real stresser for me. I am awaiting grades, I really won't know anything until sometime next week. I am so scared guys.

Well I better go start blowdrying this ole mop of hair so I can look cute for the hubs. Have a good one and I promise to write again soon. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.