HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekly Update 10-16.11-4

Well it has been one heck of a week or two since I last posted. Like I said in my last post I registered for classes. Then I had a mini breakdown of sorts. I just felt like everything was piling on top of me with no way for me to dig myself out. But I was able to call for help and I am seeing a Psychatrist to help deal with my depression and anxiety that I have never really had to deal with before.

Some good things about this past week. We celebrated my oldests 11th birthday! I can't believe he is 11 years old. It just seems like it was yesterday I gave birth to him.

Overall my classes are going okay. College Algebra is still kicking my butt, I am hoping to kick its butt these last few weeks though so I can pull my grade up.

 <-- this pic I am showing off the earrings I made. :)

I got a new hair cut.


The boys just got back from a weekend at Grandmas.  They had a blast as usual and got to play more with my moms new cat Chester.

I really do want to try to post more often, so I am going to see if I can carve out a little time a couple mornings a week to blog. I definitely need this outlet.

To round out this entry, I am going to include a few of my "thankful" posts from facebook. :)

11/1dear November, I am thankful for God allowing me to wake up to see another day. #30daysofthanks

11/2 Dear November, I would like to thank you for a beautiful sunny day, a few extra minutes of sleep, and for the roof over my head. Love, the diva formally known as Niki.

11/3 Dear November I am thankful for my family, my friends, and my pets. #30DaysofThanks

11/4Dear November, I am thankful to you for taking 1.5lbs off my body. Thanks. :) I am also thankful for my amazing hubby who puts up with my crazy wackiness and loves me unconditionally.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.