HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Update...

Greetings blog world, it has been a few days since I last updated here. I am thinking that I will probably only be able to update here once a week, maybe more when I am not busy with school work.  I registered for the spring term and that one is going to be even busier. I will be taking 18 credit hours. I am taking 16 hours this term and I am feeling strapped. :(  But I need to work my butt off so I can graduate on time. So the "fun" things are going to be few and far between for a while.

As I said, I do plan to update atleast once a week but more than likely probably on Sundays.  You are free to email me at anytime if you just want to chat. arealmilwifeblog@gmail.com is the email that you can reach me at.

Well I better get cracking on some homework before it is time to start dinner. Have a good one and I will update on Nov 4th.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.