HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5 of Thanks for November


Dear November, I am thankful for the roof over our heads, the food in our bellies, and the time we have together each day. No matter how annoyed I get with the family (including pets) I still wouldn't take any money for any one of them. Love & Smiles are stronger than money, even though money does make the world go around.


If you feel you missed days 1-4 just go here to the entry I made yesterday. :)  Anyways, I just got done eating a little breakfast and now I have to get my day started.

I have a few things to do before I get to campus and then I have a meeting before my first class. I am definitely glad I only have two classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.

I am crossing fingers, toes, and anything else I can manage to pop by again tomorrow for another post.

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.