HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Life....

You know how life gets so busy that you do not take the time to really concentrate on things. Yep, that is where I am right now.  This morning is the first time I have sat down with my kindle and did a devotional ina long time.

This saddens me...

I am not a perfect christian. I do not even think that is such a person. We all have our weaknesses. I want to strive more to be the woman God created me to be.

I feel God pushing me to be more focused. * I really need to be more focused on each task instead of doing a gazillion tasks at one time.
I feel God pushing me to be more patient. * I really need to work on this, especially with my kids.

So starting today, I want to take some time each morning to read my devotional with #shereadstruth and really think about what I have read. To take it deep in to my heart, and let the words wash over me.

God is awesome.



1 comment:

  1. I think we all get bad about this, but good for you for wanting to change it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.