It has been a while since I participated, but I thought I would join in.:)
1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)
a. my iphone- ♥ it!
b. my life planner
c. my computer
d. my kindle fire
e. my camera
2. All time favorite book? Why?
I think my ALL TIME favorite book is one by Jane Porter called The Odd Mom Out, it is about a mom who does not fit in with the othr moms. It is just a really great book and I feel like I identify a bit with the protagonist.
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
I would like to reach 185 lbs by December 31st, 2012.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
It would be the yearish time frame from June 1998 to December 1999. I would start college and get my AAS before I did anything else.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
Nothing really, I do not really mind telling people things about myself. But I do love hearing more about others though. I think I am boring.