HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 33rd birthday.





I requested that hubby make french toast for my birthday and he did. :)








This year for my birthday we went to the Aquarium. We went last weekend and I did some birthday shopping this weekend with a couple friends. So in honor of my birthday, I have decided to attempt to do a Project 365. I have tried in the past but I end up either a. forgetting to take pictures or b. forgetting to post said pictures. So I think I will post them once a week either on a Wednesday or Friday. We will see how things work out.




My boys each drew me pictures for my birthday. :)





^ This picture is from my oldest.





^ These two pictures are from my baby.















4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! Sounds like you had a great day, hope its a great YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I am striving for a good year. :) I hope you will stick around to share it with me on the blog.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness - those pictures are absolutely precious!
    Happy belated Birthday! I hope it was fulled to the brim with joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.