HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Not so blog inspired

I really haven't been inspired too much to blog over the past few days. I have mostly been spending time with the kids and the puppy. I have also been spending time with the husby too when he is off of work. I have been reading a lot too. I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and I told her that I missed reading for learning. So this morning I borrowed Husby's "american government" text to just do some fun reading. My fall term of school begins on August 20th and I will be taking 16 credit hours. YIKES! I am not sure how much blogging I will get done but I am hoping to at least blog once a week. I just need to figure out some good post topics. Anyways, Bones (our puppy) is doing well. She goes to the vet this week for her next round of shots. It's almost like having a newborn again. LOL Time to end this post for now. I have a little work to do before I head in to town for a bit.


xoxo,

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.