HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lower back pain 1 - Niki 0

I have been suffering from lower back pain for about a week.  On Sunday night the pain was so severe that I had to go to the ER.

I do not normally go to the ER unless I am dying, heck I do not go to the doc unless I am dying.

Well on Sunday night the pain was so bad that I was crying. So I drove myself to the ER so husby could stay home with the kids.

Thankfully I did not have to stay very long. I was in and out in about 2 hours which is a miracle in a military ER.

So they gave me three different medicines. I am taking them and also doing some stretches the doctor recommended.

I am hoping that in another day or so, the pain will be managable without having to take any more meds.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.