HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Monday, July 30, 2012

A confession of sorts...

All my life I have been overweight. I was a chubby baby and as I grew up I wasn't really that active. I would rather stay in my bedroom than go outside. Well yesterday I started a weightloss challenge. My goal is to walk 5 days a week and do crunches 7 days a week. My challenge will last 5 weeks. I am hoping that I can keep myself motivated. When I reach the end of my challenge on August 31. If I have completed each weeks workouts then I will get a prize of 50.00 I am excited. I am logging my workouts and food on myfitnesspal.com I hope to be able to post up a year from now that I have reached my goal. I am hoping that I will reach it by July 29, 2012. So I am striving to be more active and to watch my eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.