HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Monday, June 11, 2012

Randomness at its best

  • My babies are out of school for the summer.  I can't believe it. I have a 5th grader and a 3rd grader!
  • I am loving sleeping in.
  • I am looking forward to swimming in our pool a lot over the summer break. :)
  • I am looking forward to my blog design by themommabird.com
  • I am looking forward  to having an "anniversary do over" since it did not go so well.
  • I am hoping to have a great fun summer with my kids.
  • I am thankful that my hubby is back on his normal work schedule.
  • I hope to get a part time job soon.
  • I want to go shopping for cute clothes but I need to lose weight. {which brings me to my next bullet}
  • I need to stop being so flippin' lazy and get moving so I can get healthy
I am so not motivated to do anything. This makes me sad because I had every intention of putting up a few blog posts this week but I am not sure if I will get them written since I am just feel like a lazy bum.

So I am asking you... how do you get over the "slumps"? 

I want to be a blogging machine so to speak. I want to be serious about making some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.