HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nothing seems as important anymore...

After yesterdays tragic news, nothing seems more important than spending time with those you love.  Life is too short, we are only given a specific amount of time on this earth, and I want to enjoy every last second of it.


I will bask in the laughter of my kids more.
I will  watch more movies with my kids.
I will have more tickle fights with them.
I will hug them even tighter every day.
I will kiss them good morning and good night.
I will continue to thank god for each precious day he gives me with my family.

I do not want to take even a second of the precious time I have left on this earth, worrying about the piddly crap anymore.

As hard as it to even fathom what the families are going through, I want to think of all the new Angels God has watching over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.