HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Why I blog....

I am not going to lie, I love sharing my life with other people. I love it when I get comments. But I know that I will not always get comments because I am not entirely sure how many people actually read what I write.
But in all honesty, I blog for me. I like writing out what I do on a semi regular basis. My life is not glamorous by any means. I am a stay at home mom and college student. My days mostly consist of making sure my family is taken care of but I do like take time for myself. That is one really important thing for me. Blogging is part of that time. I like reading other peoples blogs, to see how other people live, and I possibly might learn something I did not know.
Life will never fit in to a box, so I just follow the path along life and no matter the things that get in the way, I am happy with how my life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.