HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Monday, June 18, 2012

So many post ideas and so ...

little time....


Last night while trying to go to sleep I started thinking about post ideas.  It was already almost 2300  when  the husby and I went to bed.  I could not get my mind to shut down and then when I started thinking about posting ideas, I really wanted to kick myself for shutting down the desktop.

But instead of getting up and writting everything down, I attempted to wrestle my mind in to submission so that I could sleep.  I was finally able to sleep and I even got up this morning before my alarm was set to go off at 0730.


I have a ton of work to do on my blog and I am finally feeling invigorated to get to work on it. I am not sure why but this does make me very happy.


Though I did wake up on the "right" side of the bed, my kids did not, and the morning did not go well.  I am just glad that we got the main task on my ever growing to-do list done for this week.  Now I must start to work on the to-do list for tomorrow and hope that everyone wakes up on the correct side of the bed.


xoxo,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.