HomeAboutSponsorreview,guest post, pr

Saturday, June 2, 2012

12 yrs ago on June 1, 2000


I went to the court house with my family and the hubby to get married.



12 yrs ago yesterday, I married my best friend. Even though the hubs and I hadn't known each other very long, we knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together.

Here is a little "snap-shot" of how fast it went. :)

Feb 26, 2000 - I was on AIM and a strange screen name popped up on my buddylist. Being curious, I IM'D and it was him. We chatted for a few hours and exchanged numbers. I ended up calling him after we had both logged off because I did not want to stop talking to him.

Feb 27, 2000- We chatted  more when he got off work and talked more on the phone.

Feb 28, 2000 - We talked on the phone and made plans to meet up the next day since he had the day off.

Feb 29, 2000- We met at the Mall.

We became a couple a few days later and then got married on June 1, 2000.


Some people did not think we would last a year, but here we are at 12 years. I love him more and more each day. He is just one of the most amazing men in the world.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment.